Mackenzie Journeys - Exclusive Custom Tours & Transfers
Mackenzie Journeys is a small, personal, professional company specialising in Exclusive Customised and Scenic Tours centered in the Mt. Cook/Mackenzie region of the South Island, New Zealand.
We service groups of up to 10 [ten] people including International Free Independent Tourists and Kiwi travellers wishing to take a trip through our beautiful country whether in the comfort of a luxurious coach, or in one of our other vehicles for hire. You will get the chance to experience the magnificence of our world renowned scenery, plants and fauna covering vast open plains, basins, lakes and braided rivers surrounded by the Southern Alps and many other mountain ranges.
This 8000 sq km unique region is unable to be duplicated anywhere else in the world.
No other tours offer the same, very affordable adventure!
- We get you up close both on and off the main tourist route
- We deliver local guided knowledge and quality transport support
- This means more time for exploring and recording your tour.
- No keeping to bus timetables - you set how long or little you want to stay!
Visitors loved the Mackenzie Country just as much as we do
One visitor to New Zealand took a scenic tour and had this to say:
The past two weeks have been a hugely enjoyable experience; essentially in being introduced to such a diverse and beautiful country but undoubtedly the highlight for me was travelling in the Mackenzie Country under the guidance of dedicated, knowledgeable and friendly guide Robbie. Thank you." Jo King, UK, Oct 10
Choose your own Customised Scenic Tour
- Lake Tekapo, Mt Cook, Lake Pukaki, Mackenzie Basin, Opuha Dam
- Lakes & Rivers
- Start from Lake Tekapo, Timaru or other South Canterbury towns by arrangement. Can include Oamaru or Waitaki Valley.
- learn more ...